The Solid Float Oil Boom is one of the most widely utilized floating containment booms due to its cost effective construction, rapid and easy deployment and multiple usage areas.
The Solid Float Oil Boom is manufactured from high visibility PVC and is easy to deploy and recover. The cylindrical floats inside the boom are made of closed cell foam. The boom has a top tension cable that is enclosed in a pocket and at the bottom a galvanized ballast chain. The tension cable and ballast chain together give the boom strength.
- Boom Construction: Reinforced PVC
- Top Foam Floats Available in Varying Sizes
- Tension Cables for Moving Water Locations
- Marine Grade End and Section Connectors
- For emergency and permanent use in nearshore and harbors and other calm and protected waters
- High visibility color-International standard Orange or Yellow
- Easy to deploy and store
- For Fast Oil Spill Response