Foam Filled Cylinders are an ideal solution for situations that requires fast response and high resistance. Foam Filled Cylinder being used everywhere around the World and it also used in Gulf of Mexico Accident. It is easy to deploy and scoop up thanks to its special designing.
The Cylindrical Foam Filled Oil Boomis also a conventional foam-filled curtain boom, which is widely used for combating oil spills. The flotation for the curtain booms are cylindrical foam logs, with diameters from 2 to 18 inch. All models are currently available with or without top tension cables. Standard ballast chains are galvanized steel. Sizes can be altered to suit a given application.
- For emergency and permanent use in nearshore and harbors and other calm and protected waters
- High visibility color
- Easy to use and store
- For Fast Oil Spill Response
- Available in a wide range of heavy-duty PVC coated fabrics
- Custom sizes available
- Cylindrical foam floatation (rolled polyethylene) for maximum memory characteristics. Will retain shape, will not crush or break into pieces.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors
- Top Tension Member
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain
PLEASE EMAIL US TO GET MORE SPECIFICATION:email@example.com